About $3 Gold Piece Indian Princess
This United States coin was in production from 1854 to 1889. The design was made by engraver James B. Longacre. The artwork features Lady Liberty wearing an indian headpiece. If you are in Pearland, Friendswood, Webster, Clear Lake, League City, Alvin, Manvel, Fresno, South Houston, or Pasadena, get to know us. Come on by and sell us your $3 Gold Piece Indian Princess. Don't know what you have? One of our friendly professionals will evaluate your $3 Gold Piece Indian Princess for free.
Why sell coins & bullion to us?
- Best cash deal
- Most money for your $3 Gold Piece Indian Princess
- Kind Professional Service
- Easy way to make money
- At Gold & Diamond Trade, we care.
- We are the best place to sell your $3 Gold Piece Indian Princess.
- Our staff is knowledgable & kind.
- You will love making cash trades with us!
Don't know what you have?
One of our qualified pros will evaluate your $3 Gold Piece Indian Princess for free. We will tell you what it's worth and offer you a sweet cash deal.
713 614 0019
Best place to sell your $3 Gold Piece Indian Princess in Houston
Drive to our location!
3528 E Broadway St, Ste 110
Pearland, TX 77581