About $1 Gold Indian Head Type
A United States coin, the gold indian head was crafted from 1856 to 1889. A proof for this coin is super rare. The design features Lady Liberty with an indian headpiece. If you are in Pearland, Friendswood, Webster, Clear Lake, League City, Alvin, Manvel, Fresno, South Houston, or Pasadena, get to know us. Come on by and sell us your $1 Gold Indian Head Type. Don't know what you have? One of our friendly professionals will evaluate your $1 Gold Indian Head Type for free.
Why sell coins & bullion to us?
- Best cash deal
- Most money for your $1 Gold Indian Head Type
- Kind Professional Service
- Easy way to make money
- At Gold & Diamond Trade, we care.
- We are the best place to sell your $1 Gold Indian Head Type.
- Our staff is knowledgable & kind.
- You will love making cash trades with us!
Don't know what you have?
One of our qualified pros will evaluate your $1 Gold Indian Head Type for free. We will tell you what it's worth and offer you a sweet cash deal.
713 614 0019
Best place to sell your $1 Gold Indian Head Type in Houston
Drive to our location!
3528 E Broadway St, Ste 110
Pearland, TX 77581