About Art Deco Jewelry
It was in 1925 that the Art Deco fashion scene was born. Real art deco jewelry was made between 1920 and 1935. The choice of metal was normally white gold or platinum. Diamonds were cut in the old fashioned way. The overall style of the art pieces were geometric and full of symmetry. We are located in Pearland, TX and serve the major Houston, TX area. Exchange your Art Deco Jewelry for cash money. Don't know what you have? One of our friendly professionals will evaluate your Art Deco Jewelry for free.
Why sell Art Deco Jewelry to us?
- Best cash deal
- Most money for your Art Deco Jewelry
- Kind Professional Service
- Easy way to make money
- At Gold & Diamond Trade, we care.
- We are the best place to sell your Art Deco Jewelry.
- Our staff is knowledgable & kind.
- You will love making cash trades with us!
Don't know what you have?
One of our qualified pros will evaluate your Art Deco Jewelry for free. We will tell you what it's worth and offer you a sweet cash deal.
713 614 0019
Best place to sell your Art Deco Jewelry in Houston
Drive to our location!
3528 E Broadway St, Ste 110
Pearland, TX 77581