About Edwardian Jewelry
This style of jewelry is given its name from the English King Edward VII. Characteristics of the this art are ornamental traits, European architecture, garlands, ribbons, laurel wreaths, bow knots, tassels, and much more. Most of the jewelry was made out of gold, silver, and platinum. We are located in Pearland, TX and serve the major Houston, TX area. Exchange your Edwardian Jewelry for cash money. Don't know what you have? One of our friendly professionals will evaluate your Edwardian Jewelry for free.
Why sell Edwardian Jewelry to us?
- Best cash deal
- Most money for your Edwardian Jewelry
- Kind Professional Service
- Easy way to make money
- At Gold & Diamond Trade, we care.
- We are the best place to sell your Edwardian Jewelry.
- Our staff is knowledgable & kind.
- You will love making cash trades with us!
Don't know what you have?
One of our qualified pros will evaluate your Edwardian Jewelry for free. We will tell you what it's worth and offer you a sweet cash deal.
713 614 0019
Best place to sell your Edwardian Jewelry in Houston
Drive to our location!
3528 E Broadway St, Ste 110
Pearland, TX 77581